


Today at Poppa and Dort's, Luke learned to use the potty chair!! He's been interested in the potty for a long time, but today was the day that he christened his "throne". Poppa notice that Luke was trying to do his "job" so he asked if Luke wanted to go to the potty chair. Luke responded, "Yeah!" so off they went. Poppa reported that it took only a few seconds before a present was waiting for him at the bottom of the chair. (see photo) Later, Carley asked Luke if he needed to go potty. Again, the answer was "Yeah!" so off they went. He made a rookie mistake of trying to sit down with his pants still on. Carley quickly helped him with his pants. She set him on the toilet and said, "You're going pee pee!" to which Luke responded, "Big!"and "All Done." We're not about to throw out the diapers just yet, but we're excited to be one step closer to being a diaper-free house. (I'm dreaming, I know.)
3 comments:
I now I waas there but Poopy in Potty is very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Karla I think I will try doing the list of my fav things!Check my blog and see!
What will we do with all the money we save on baby wipes and diapers Karla??!!!!
Love, Tanya!
Post a Comment