Well, the transition is complete. Starting Monday, Luke is officially a "toddler" in the eyes of his childcare center! Luke spent most of last week in the young toddler room (16 mo-3yrs) and his transition seems to have gone well. We officially said goodbye to Ms. Dawn and Ms. Mariann on Friday. Of course I snapped some pics of Luke's last morning in the infant room for posterity.
Ms. Dawn and Luke
Mommy found out that Luke likes to drop toys over the wall... into the crib of an unsuspecting baby friend. No injuries have ever been reported, however Ms. Dawn said she's picked up as many as 10 toys in the crib at one time. :)
I don't think I've ever seen Luke more determined to climb over an obstruction. I see he has new shoes and a soft, fuzzy sweater, too. Sharp clothes! Miss Dawn looks like she enjoys children, I'm sure she'll still look in to say "hi" to Luke in his new room. What a big boy,Luke. You will have alot of new friends. You'll have to tell Nanna about your experiences. Love, Nanna
1 comment:
I don't think I've ever seen Luke more determined to climb over an obstruction. I see he has new shoes and a soft, fuzzy sweater, too. Sharp clothes!
Miss Dawn looks like she enjoys children, I'm sure she'll still look in to say "hi" to Luke in his new room.
What a big boy,Luke. You will have alot of new friends. You'll have to tell Nanna about your experiences.
Love,
Nanna
Post a Comment