Hi Luke, I told your Mommy that you have excellent hygiene habits and to hope that continues when you are in sixth grade. You look pretty cute looking around the shower curtain. Love, Nanna
Oh, Luke, Nanna just had to look at your blog one more time before I go night-night. You are so special and your Mommy is so good about keeping us visually up to date along with the always entertaining comments. I love it! Love, Nanna
2 comments:
Hi Luke,
I told your Mommy that you have excellent hygiene habits and to hope that continues when you are in sixth grade. You look pretty cute looking around the shower curtain.
Love,
Nanna
Oh, Luke, Nanna just had to look at your blog one more time before I go night-night. You are so special and your Mommy is so good about keeping us visually up to date along with the always entertaining comments. I love it!
Love,
Nanna
Post a Comment