Sunday, October 28, 2007

You can teach a young boy new tricks!

Actually, Luke receives all of the credit for learning most of his "tricks", especially the ones that involve climbing! Here's some video of him climbing onto the footstool in his bedroom unassisted. You can hear Nanna in the background talking to Luke over speaker phone. I'm convinced he was just trying to impress Nanna and I-I from afar.

Soon after the climbing lesson, Luke turned his attention to his puzzle book. I'm not sure if it's more fun watching Luke play or listening to Nanna encourage him!

This sudden burst of energy at 7:00 pm tonight gave us hope that Luke's cold has turned the corner and tomorrow will be a good day for Luke and all of those around him! Cross your fingers for us!

1 comment:

Nanna said...

What a talented little boy. He is a good climber. Be glad he can't pull the drawers out of the dresser to climb up yet. He'll figure that out one day too. I'm impressed with his ability to do puzzles too. There's no question that when he's done, he's done playing the puzzle. It's fun to watch and hear Luke in action.
Love,
Nanna