Check out our new family transportation! I realize we'll have to justify the whole "mini van" thing to our very cool friends (we were really cool once...). Here's the deal... Dan will be able to haul his skis, snowboard, mountain bike, and other manly things in the van with ease. Sound cool? :) Most importantly, he'll also be able to haul a son, wife, and a dog.
Since this might be Luke's first car (no jokes about it being a "make out" van!!), we figured we should let him check out his new wheels. He seems to enjoy it, don't you think?
"Where to?"
"Driving is a snap!"
"This fabulous van can be yours, if the Price Is Right!"
1 comment:
What a wonderful chauffeur! I think Luke will enjoy the new mode of transportation...actually you all will, even if you don't think it's "cool!" I like the blue color, of course color is what attracts me, but I'm sure it has many wonderful features, like heated leather seats (you think Sammy is going to want to ride in the back or in the seat next to Luke?)
Post a Comment