Monday, December 10, 2007

I've been benched!

Luke found a prime spot to relax on Sunday. Perhaps he was telling us he wanted to go somewhere?
We did go somewhere on Saturday. Dan played in a volleyball tournament and Luke and I went to watch. For the first 10 minutes, Luke was content watching the match from my lap. Then he ventured away from Mommy to play with the volleyballs, the bleachers, and random people in the crowd. Luke's favorite activity was running across the empty courts. He still looks as if he's on the brink of falling every time he starts to "gallop" but miraculously, he manages to stay up most of the time. It was fun, but tiring (and I wasn't even playing volleyball!).

Now, we're all sick with colds. Uggh! Dan and I are ready to go to bed when Luke does. Tylenol Cold PM is AWESOME at knocking a person out for the night! :) How many days until Christmas vacation???

2 comments:

Nanna said...

You look so cute sitting on the shoe stand. Tell your Mommy I'm impressed that there was an empty space. What a good resting place for you to sit.
Are you a little gym rat already? I remember watching little kids run around the gym when we went to watch your Mommy and Daddy play. Just watch out for you Dad (and probably still your Mom) when they spike the ball. They are wicked. I think that's how your Mommy and Daddy met. You'll have to ask Mommy how badly it hurt when Daddy creamed her with the volleyball.

beth said...

My oh my what a big hand you have Luke. Must be getting ready for the boxing glove!