Well, our "old" Luke is certainly back. He's still a little cranky from time to time due to his molars popping through (the bottom 2 are in and he's getting the top ones). The canine teeth are next to come... his gums are so swollen I think they might grow out the side of his mouth! Eeek!
After the first dose of Amoxicillin (for his ear infection) and a good nap on Friday, Luke was no longer in the cuddling, snuggling mood. He was on the go, making up for the miles he didn't put on Wednesday and Thursday! All that exercise meant he needed more fuel and he began eating like a tiger again. :) No doubt he'll be ready for the Christmas celebrations this weekend!
1 comment:
Hi Luke! I'm glad you are feeling so much better. You could help Nanna celebrate my birthday. Remember how much fun you had feeding Sammy cake out on the deck when you celebrated your first birthday? I don't think you could have blown out all the candles on my cake though.
Love,
Nanna
Post a Comment