Merry Christmas to All...
We kicked off day #1 of the Christmas celebration today with Grandma & Grandpa McHugh and Michelle, Mick and the girls. The day started off with fun around home then a long, long nap. Around 2:30, we left for G & G's house to partake in lots of eating, game playing, and present opening. Luke received many wonderful gifts... more toys than he could play with tonight, so some will probably make their debut in January. He also got some cute outfits and a savings bond. Dan and I did pretty well too... a massage, snowpants, and snowshoes for me, and season 3 of The Office, ski trip money, and a mug with Luke's picture for Dan. We enjoyed some fun playing Trionimos and the dice game 6-5-4. There was also a lively game of dice in which we prayed to shake doubles in order to "steal" prizes away from other players.
Nanna and I-I will be visiting tomorrow. I'm resigned to the fact that they're coming to play with Luke, not do my housework (however if Luke takes a 3-hour nap, they might be able to fit some dusting in somewhere!). Hee hee!
Luke performing a stress test on Grandpa Jim's new toolbox. (Daddy is so proud of his aspiring engineer!!)
Unfortunately, a pony doesn't seem to be in the cards this year. Grandpa is a good alternative!
Luke enjoying his presents!
No comments:
Post a Comment