Luke is officially 17 months old. It seemed fitting to us to commemorate this milestone with another... Luke's first haircut.
An unsuspecting Luke poses for his last picture with long locks.
DURING
Luke fake cried the whole time. I honestly think he was more upset that the bubble gun wasn't producing any flying bubbles than he was with losing his hair.
Luke fake cried the whole time. I honestly think he was more upset that the bubble gun wasn't producing any flying bubbles than he was with losing his hair.
There's nothing a Dum-Dum can't fix.
3 comments:
Oh, Luke, "You are so cute!" I'm so glad to see a little bit of curl peeking out from the back and did a little lock go in the baby book? What a handsome young boy you are, especially once you got that lollipop and put a big smile on your face.
My, my what a big, good looking young man. II
He is pretty cute oh...
Post a Comment