After chillin' with Daddy and Sammy this afternoon, Luke was eager to "get clean" and take a shower. When he said he wanted to sit on the potty chair I was not exactly optimistic, however it seemed as though there might be potential after I removed his dry diaper. At first, same story. Luke sat on the chair, made funny faces, played with the plastic "spray guard" and stood up and down a few times. When he finally got comfortable, I put a little water on his leg. Still nothing. Then I told Luke that cousin Vaughn went potty on the potty chair this morning. "Do you want to be a big boy like Vaughn?" I asked. I turned to check the water temperature of the shower and when I returned, Luke was staring at the yellow-colored bottom of the potty chair. We went crazy!!! Daddy even came in and and celebrated with us. After months of waiting, Luke finally got to flush the toilet (a right reserved for those who use the potty chair)!!!!!
1 comment:
Hoooray Hoorah for Luke!!! Now, what to do with all that money that Mommy and Daddy will save on diapers!!!???
Post a Comment