A couple of potty shots... Luke loves to sit on the potty chair! We're kind of at an impasse... Luke asks to sit on the pc AFTER he's actually gone potty in his diaper and I have yet to read exactly how to potty train a child (with the exception of the one-page info sheet we got at his 2-year check up.). He got an Elmo potty training video from Nanna for his birthday... I'm thinking Luke and I will sit down together and watch it! I have a feeling the first thing I'll learn is that when a kid is on the potty chair, he should be focusing on the task at hand, not playing with the telephone or random plastic pieces that morph into coffee! Too bad that coffee doesn't make him have to pee!
There are times when I'd love to be able to pull a drink out of mid-air! How does he do that?
Luke missed Daddy while he was away playing volleyball on Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment