Monday, July 21, 2008

Super Saturday!



Luke and Daddy spent Friday night at Saturday at Uncle Gene and Aunt Patricia's cabin. Since Daddy is usually a man of few words, here's what I got from him about the weekend.

1. It was fun.

2. Sleeping in the tent with Luke was interesting. Trying to sleep in the same sleeping bag with him added extra challenge.

3. There was a lot of food.

4. The boat ride with Gene was relaxing.

Daddy was very careful to coat Luke with mosquito spray from dawn to dusk (as per Mommy's instructions) and apparently he received a lot of ribbing about being overly protective against Minnesota's deadliest bird. Mommy was so happy there were no new welts caused by mosquitoes before our family picture day!

Speaking of pictures, Daddy and Luke returned home late Saturday night and got a good night sleep before our picture day. We met the photographer, Beth, Tony, Vaughn, Nanna and II at Ft. Snelling State Park. I think we got some good ones of the boys and I'm eager to see the family photos as well. Of course, they'll be posted as soon as I get them!

No comments: