Well, today was Luke's last day of school this week (we're going to the state fair tomorrow). It's been an interesting transition.
Monday:
overall disposition: sensitive, tired, content
food: breakfast-none, lunch- little, snack- all
Comments: He had a hard morning, cried and whined until around 10. After that had fun playing.
Tuesday:
overall disposition: sensitive, content
food: breakfast- all, lunch- most, snack- all
Comments: Luke had a better day today. He calmed down around breakfast and had a good rest of the morning!
Wednesday:
overall disposition: cheerful, content
food: breakfast- all, lunch- some, snack- some
Comments: He had a better day with his blanket. He enjoyed exploring and playing!
Thursday:
overall disposition: cheerful
food: breakfast- all, lunch- all, snack- all
Comments: He enjoyed playing and cutting paper. He had a really good day!
As you can see, his days got better and better as the week went on. Here's the ironic part and a clear example of how smart and manipulative 2 year olds can be.
Mood when Mommy left him in the morning:
Monday: calm No tears.
Tuesday: "I-want-to-hold-onto-your-leg" whimpering. Crying started when I left his classroom.
Wednesday: "I'll cry if you take a step toward the door. Don't leave me!" Crying started when we entered the center.
Thursday: "My world is ending. I'm crying so hard that I'm getting dehydrated." Crying started when I opened the car door in the parking lot.
Looking forward to what Tuesday will bring. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment