Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mommy the Butcher




I got a little over zealous while trimming Luke's hair the other day. In my defense, he was sitting on my lap (sideways) and wasn't really obeying my command for "chin up". Oh well, hair grows. And this new haircut is starting to grow on me. :)

1 comment:

Nanna said...

Ohhh, Luke! Your Mommy started out cutting hair at about three years old, just after she had been to get her pretty blonde hair styled in a "mushroom" cut for Uncle Lloyd and Aunt Sue's wedding. We came home and she decided to take a hunk out of her bangs - I'd say she's up to the same tricks with you. One of these days, I bet you'll say "I'll do it myself, thank you!" Your Mommy is right, it grows back quickly and you know what, you still look cute to Nanna. Oh, I guess I better find another word to describe "cute." I forgot you probably remember Nanna reading the "I'm Not CUTE!" book to you.
Talk to you soon.
Love,
Nanna