




What a whirlwind week it has been at our house! First, the Olympics have been monopolizing our time, meaning that Mommy and Daddy haven't gone to bed until past midnight for almost 2 straight weeks. Hasn't it been fantastic?? Next, Luke has been spending a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa and a visiting Nanna while Mommy prepared to host a baby shower this weekend. He loves his grandparents!!! Lastly, Luke and Nanna spent a fun Saturday and Sunday with Vaughn, Aunt Beth and Uncle Tony. We hoped that the excitement of having Vaughn and Luke tear up the house would send Aunt Beth into labor, but there's still no movement on that front! Everyone is excited to meet little Brock when he finally arrives!
Here are some pics from the weekend. Luke continues to amaze us with the things he notices out the car window and the responses he gives to our questions. No doubt he's ready to see his friends at school tomorrow morning... being home with Mommy has become mundane and the excitement of school will be a good change for him. I suppose it will be a good change for Mommy as well, however, I expect to miss him an awful lot over the next few days. Perhaps I'll steal a glance at his pictures on the blog from time to time while I'm working...
No comments:
Post a Comment