Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Caring, Crazy, Cousin Carley!


What started out as a normal, boring Wednesday really took a turn for the better this morning! We were so excited to have Cousin Carley over for part of the day! Luke worships the ground she walks on. Carley has been such a great helper with Luke from day 1. While Luke was taking his nap, Carley snuggled up with Sammy on the couch to read her book (Series of Unfortunate Events, book 2). After Luke's nap, Carley was the power behind Luke's car. I think they wore a path in the floor from taking so many laps around the kitchen and dining room! With gas prices rising, it's a good thing both Carley and Luke can be fueled by grilled cheese sandwiches!

1 comment:

Nanna said...

I love your creative writing style.
I wish a grilled cheese worked for my car...I paid $3.29 / gallon of gas in Bismarck today!