We got back on the horse (actually stroller) this morning and took a walk. Luke showed absolutely no apprehension toward the stroller. Whew! We did fine, even when checking out the blood stained pavement.
Luke's still a little clingy, but is definitely feeling better than yesterday. His lip is still swollen, but healing nicely. I wonder if the doctor was in 4-H as a youngster? His stitch work is very nice! Luke will eat yogurt, chocolate pudding, fudgsicles, watermelon. I don't care too much about nutritional content at this point. Good thing he can't talk because then he could ask for anything and I'd be guilted into giving it to him! Do you think a pony could live in our backyard?! :)
1 comment:
Hooray - I knew a little blood wouldn't stop you! It reminds me of a time when Jason Reinke's grandma rode a scooter and wiped out in the gravel- blood and gravel everywhere - Oh, by the way, I started a blog for vaughn hope the internet preditors won't get any ideas - www.doodlemonkey11.blogspot.com
Post a Comment