Monday, July 16, 2007

Joy ride!

Quick story:
Luke and I went on our scheduled morning walk today. Rather than take the "normal" stroller, I put Luke in the bike stroller and away we went. At his normal time, Sammy stopped us so he could do his "job". When he was finished, I put the brake on the stroller and bent over to clean up after Sammy. When I stood up and turned back to Luke, I was alarmed to see that the walking path was void of both the stroller and the baby! Behind me was a hill. There is a shallow pond is located at the bottom of the hill that is surrounded by trees, bushes, and tall grass. Nestled in the tall grass was the stroller. Luke had taken a quick trip down the hill and straight into the grass. When I got down to him, he was surrounded by leaves... and he was smiling. Apparently the little adrenaline junkie enjoyed the joy ride.

I'm switching back to the normal stroller for future walks. :)

1 comment:

Tanya & Brian said...

Oh my God - now you'll have to simulate that joy ride every walk! How fast did you run?!! So I guess your jogging stroller will be up for sale on Craigslist?!