Luke and Mommy met Libby and her Mommy (Tanya) for lunch at PF Chang Tuesday afternoon. Tanya insisted on going out for a little pre-celebration of America's Independence Day (Growing up in Toronto but marrying an Iowan/Minnesotan, it's pleasing to see she has embraced the American culture!) We were also joined by Petra, Libby's au pair.
All joking aside, it was great to see Tanya and Libby again! Since they live in Denver, our visits are too infrequent. Libby is growing like a weed and is so strong. Tanya always has her dressed to the nines!
Luke was really good during lunch. He was missing his nap, so Mommy was especially thankful for his good behavior. As a reward, I took him to Baby Gap (just what he wanted, I'm sure!) There were big sales going on so both Luke and cousin Vaughn made out like bandits with the help of Mom's credit card.
We're going out on Beth and Tony's boat this afternoon. Later this evening we'll pick up "Aunt Kim" from the airport and drive up to Fargo. Happy 4th of July!
1 comment:
Sorry I was kind of crabby Luke - I didn't like my outfit, including the silly socks and confining shoes...but I did wear pink camo for you! And thanks for sharing your blanket - it meant a lot! Toodles for now Big Boy, Love Libby :o)
Post a Comment